Santa and his Reindeer are back at Hetland every weekend from Saturday 16th November to Monday 23rd December 10am to 5pm..To get booked in to see Mr Claus, simply select the date and time you wish to come; there is a 15-minute time slot which will include three other families, but you will see Santa and his elf in turn. More details are on the booking page.
Please be aware that time slots will cut off 8 hours before they start.
To make sure that Santa has made enough presents, please let us know the gender and age of the children.
There is a maximum of 4 slots per 15 minutes but no maximum of children per slot.
- Please note that Santa’s Grotto gets extremely busy, there are a limited number of short individual visits within each 15-minute time slot, so there could be an additional short wait of up to twenty minutes.
- Please take care when selecting your booking date, time, and guests, as it is your responsibility to check your tickets. Mistakes cannot be rectified and once booked tickets are non-transferable.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions should be read carefully prior to purchase and any queries relating to them should be raised with us prior. As purchase of Tickets constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Please bring your e mail receipt with you to get into the Grotto. It is your responsibility to check your e mail receipt as if you have made a mistake it cannot be rectified after purchase.
- Please arrive 10mins before your allotted time slot.
- Please note that Santa’s Grotto gets extremely busy, there are a limited number of short individual visits within each 15-minute time slot, so there could be a short wait of up to twenty minutes.
- In order for us to plan for arrivals, same day bookings cannot be made.
Conditions of Admission
The management reserves the right to refuse Ticket holders admission to the Grotto in reasonable circumstances including for health and safety.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the grotto open?
Santa’s Grotto will be open each weekend from Saturday 16th November to Sunday the 22nd December 10am to 5pm
How much are tickets?
£8.99 for each child
Is the grotto outside?
The Grotto is under our plant canopy but it can get cold, so we suggest you wear warm clothing.
Why does Santa not give the toy?
We want to create the best experience possible for the children, and part of this includes the toy. We believe it is better for children to choose their own toy, so they can choose the toy they want.
Can I take photos?
Photos can be taken when you are in Santa’s grotto. We request that if you share photos on social media, you are aware of other children that are in the photos and make sure their faces are not visible or you have the appropriate parental permissions.
Is the grotto wheelchair friendly?
Yes, our Grotto is wheelchair friendly.
Do babies need a ticket?
Yes, but they will receive a gift from Santa’s Toy work shop. You can also take a photo with Santa and enjoy the experience with him.
Is there parking?
Yes, we have a large car park which is free to use.
Can I amend my booking?
Unfortunately, once your booking is made, we are unable to make any changes to the time and date
Refunds and Cancellations for Santa’s Grotto
- All bookings must be pre-paid.
- Please note that we are unable to transfer bookings or offer refunds for any reason.
- No refund will be offered if you do not show for your allotted time slot.
- No refund will be offered if you arrive late and miss your booked slot.